Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hydrazine Sulfate - How does it work? Where can I get it?

  • www.alternative-cancer.net/78_alternatives.htm
    Published on: 9/12/2007 Last Visited: 9/12/2007 This is a common industrial chemical that was first proposed in the treatment of cancer in the 1970s by Joseph Gold, M.D., of the Syracuse Cancer Research Institute.Its use is based on the fact that a cancer cell is known to derive it's energy from fermenting sugar instead of by burning oxygen, as normal cells do. Gold reasoned that hydrazine sulfate would inhibit the liver's ability to deliver sugar to the tumor and, in that way, inhibit tumor growth.
WHERE TO GET HYDRAZINE SULFATE?
It requires a prescription from a vet. In order to make that possible, I phoned Judy Taylor at the Syracuse Center for Cancer Research to find out as much as I could about it. After that, armed with the information she gave me and the link to her website, I asked my homeopathic vet if she would look into it herself, and I told her that I wished to try it with Lucy. She agreed to do some research herself and also phoned a natural pharmacy near me, where it turned out to be available. (It is used on humans too, so is not as hard to find as some may think). After that my vet was happy to write me a prescription.
Despite some early rapid weight loss when Lucy was first diagnosed, Lucy has now regained all the weight she lost, and has a healthy apetite. The low dose of Prednisolone steroid is also very active, I believe, in keeping her apetite strong, but the Hydrazine Sulfate is reputed to work well in conjunction with Prednisolone.

No comments:

Post a Comment