Friday, July 3, 2009

Alkaline Ionized Water - information

Kangen Water - Ionized Alkaline Water

Alkaline ph water (is this a fad perhaps?) All of a sudden everyone is buying Kangen water filtering units for $2500 for the miraculous effects of drinking alkaline ph water. We think its worth a try. It is available from Finlandia Natural Pharmacy for 50cents a liter for 8 weeks. After that they make you buy the machine... however Sheilas' mum already bought one, so at that point we'll start getting the water from her instead. It is a bit controversial since Kangen is somewhat of a pyramid marketing system, I think...and cost a lot more than all the other water ionizers on the market. NB There are other brands that do the same thing but dont cost as much!

2 comments:

  1. Please gather all of the facts before putting out propaganda for people to buy competitors to Enagic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous. Actually, it is not very easy to gather 'facts' about this from the internet. My post about is my own genuine first response to the current state of what appears to be an ongoing contentious debate (as proven by your comment) about the cost of the Kangen machine, which is actually twice what I had posted above, at closer to $5000. If you notice, I have not taken sides, and I am actually using the Kangen water. I certainly reserve the right to state my own opinions on my own blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete